Assorted duppata are made up of red velvet cloth. It comes in different varieties and printed with multiple combinations of holy text, symbols, chants and deity images in yellowish golden colour.
A devotee can wear it in many ways. It can be hung around the neck, tied at the forehead while participating in religious events or during yatras to religious places.
It can also be distributed to other devotees on any religious occasions. This duppatas made from red velevet clothes, its printed on holy symboles ands mantras and name printed in yellow colour.
Main uses of this duppattes and wearing and offerings
1. Use at the time of seating of pujas on neck.
2. Majaor use in tie up in heads of mata ke choki, bhagwat and festivals like ganpati, janties etc.
3. Welcoming guests in spritual occasions, yatras ike vaishno devi.
4. Distrubitings gifts at bhagawat saptha, mata ke choki, navratra, janmastami, ramnavi.
5. A spritual gifts to welcoming and distrubuting devotess.
6. A Respact and sign of respacteness to peolples at spcial occasions and poojas.
An ‘Duppata’ or Khesh is draped around the shoulder as a mark of devotion. It is used during puja rituals and ceremonies.
Design: Made of synthetic cloth with auspicious text printed in yellow. It also has auspicious symbols of om, swastik and gods and goddesses image.
Dimensions: 44 inches(L) X 3.5 inches (W) approx
Wight: 15 grams
- Shipping ChargesUS$ 12 applicable for following countries:USA, U.K., Canada, Netherlands, U. A. E., Denmark, Italy, Poland.Belgium, France, Bangladesh, Hungary, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Spain, Ireland, Slovakia.US$ 21 applicable for rest of the world including:Brazil, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Congo, Greece, Indonesia, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakastan, Malta, Mozambique, Norway, Panama, Reunion Island, Russia, South Africa, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago.* For shipments weighing upto 500 gms
Rs. 75 applicable within India. Cash on Delivery (COD) available within India.