Cowry shells are originally found in the islands of the Indian ocean and are considered very auspicious. Historically, the cowry shell has been a symbol of wealth and religious accessory.
- It attracts abundance and prosperity.
- It is highly recommended for japa of Mahalaxmi mantras.
- It wards off evil and black magic, & protect the wearer from physical harm.
- It also have power of conferring fertility.
- In the realm of sympathetic magic and sorcery, the cowry shell is a powerful force.
Length of mala: 10 inches Dimensions of flower: 2 inches (L) x 2 inches (W) Weight: 60 grams
Cowrie shell mala is considered auspicious by Hindus and it is believed to represent Goddess Lakshmi. The Cowrie shell mala is offered to Goddess Lakshmi. And it is kept at home and worn for attaining wealth and prosperity. Japa (chanting) of mantras dedicated to Goddess Lakshmi with Cowrie beads is considered auspicious. It attracts abundance and prosperity .
Shipping Charges US$ 12 for shipment weighing upto 500 gms applicable for following countries:
USA, U.K., Canada, Netherlands, U. A. E., Denmark, Italy, Poland.
Belgium, France, Bangladesh, Hungary, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Spain, Ireland, Slovakia.
US$ 21 for shipment weighing upto 500 gms applicable to rest of the world including:
Brazil, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Congo, Greece, Indonesia, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakastan, Malta, Mozambique, Norway, Panama, Reunion Island, Russia, South Africa, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago.
* For Shipping in India shipments charges Flat Rs. 75 (applicable within India only) .
Cash on Delivery (COD) available within India on Minimum order Value Rs.999.