Dhoop incense wet
The most common type of Dhoop available is the Wet Dhoop. It is predominantly made up of Ghee and other herbs are added to turn the dry blend material into either a stick or a log. It usually takes on the appearance of a dark putty color once it has been prepared. The use of Dhoop is extremely significant. It does have a very pleasant and desirable aromatic aroma but the use of dhoop is celebrated more for its benefits.
They are ideal for use during puja, rituals and ceremonies.
INSTRUCTIONS TO USE:
- Press and Roll the Tip of Dhoop to form a sharp Tip.
- Place the Dhoop on the stand.
- Lit the sharp Tip and Blow the Flame After a Few seconds.
- Place the Dhoop with the stand on a Flame Proof surface to collect Ash.
- Place Away From Childrens and Inflammable Matrials.
- Enjoy the Real spritual Fragrance Around you.Know more
|Short Description||The most common type of Dhoop available is the Wet Dhoop. It is predominantly made up of Ghee and other herbs are added to turn the dry blend material into either a stick or a log.|
|Show On Homepage||Yes|
US$ 12 for shipment weighing upto 500 gms applicable for following countries: USA, U.K., Canada, Netherlands, U. A. E., Denmark, Italy, Poland. Belgium, France, Bangladesh, Hungary, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Spain, Ireland, Slovakia.
US$ 21 for shipment weighing upto 500 gms applicable to rest of the world including: Brazil, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Congo, Greece, Indonesia, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakastan, Malta, Mozambique, Norway, Panama, Reunion Island, Russia, South Africa, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago.
* For Shipping in India shipments charges Flat Rs. 75 (applicable within India only) .
Cash on Delivery (COD) available within India on Minimum order Value Rs.999.