Made of fine natural shining Hematite beads for chanting or wearing purpose.
Benefits of Hematite mala:
1. It is most strongly used to ground or stabilize and for protection.
2. In spiritual work, hematite is an excellent stone to help keep yourself also connected to the Earth plane, as some would say via the silver cord, so that your spiritual learnings and travels can be done safely and things learned can be brought back to daily life more easily.
3. It can be used at the corners of a room or property as a simple but protective spiritual crystal grid.
4. Hematite is used to bring mental organization and is very grounding and calming.
5. It can help with original thinking, logical thinking, and mathematics, any type of thinking which requires significant mental organization.
6. Emotionally, hematite decreases negativity. This lowering of negativity can benefit by helping balance the body/mind/spirit connection.
7. It strengthens our connection with the earth, making us feel safe and secure.
8. It endows us with courage, strength, endurance and vitality.
9. A "stone for the mind", Hematite stimulates concentration and focus, enhancing memory and original thought.
10. Hematite utilises the magnetic qualities of our yin-yang energies to balance the meridians within the body and to provide a stable equilibrium between the ethereal nervous system and the physical nervous system.
11. Haematite is strong, supporting timidity, boosting self-esteem and survivability, enhancing willpower and reliability, and imparting confidence.
12. It helps to overcome compulsions and addictions, treating overeating, smoking and other forms of overindulgence.
13. Haematite restores, strengthens and regulates the blood supply, aiding blood conditions such as anaemia. It supports the kidneys and regenerates tissue.
14. If you desire to stimulate your mind for higher learning, they are most helpful, especially in the field of mathematics and technical studies.
Design: Made in thread without knots between the beads with Sumeru bead and grey tassel. No.of beads: 108+1 Length: 17.5 inches Weight: 145 gms
Shipping Charges US$ 12 for shipment weighing upto 500 gms applicable for following countries:
USA, U.K., Canada, Netherlands, U. A. E., Denmark, Italy, Poland.
Belgium, France, Bangladesh, Hungary, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Spain, Ireland, Slovakia.
US$ 21 for shipment weighing upto 500 gms applicable to rest of the world including:
Brazil, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Congo, Greece, Indonesia, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakastan, Malta, Mozambique, Norway, Panama, Reunion Island, Russia, South Africa, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago.
* For Shipping in India shipments charges Flat Rs. 75 (applicable within India only) .
Cash on Delivery (COD) available within India on Minimum order Value Rs.999.