Kuber Yantra draws extreme positivity and growth. It opens up new avenues of money inflow encouraging accumulation of wealth. It leads to great financial stability and lavish lifestyle and improves material possession. It brings prosperity and success in professional as well as personal life. It blesses the wearer with good luck and sways away all the misfortune.
Lord Kuber is the supreme deity of wealth and prosperity. Lord Kuber is considered to be the “banker” of the heaven. Kuber yantra is worshipped for monetary gains, financial stability, prosperous business, etc. All the ancient scriptures encourage the practice of Kuber Sadhana for gaining and accumulating wealth.
Lord Kuber is the lord of all the treasures on earth and even rules over the riches buried and unclaimed inside the earth. Kuber yantra is worshipped and propitiated for quick financial gains, unexpected gain of money through lotteries etc and a prosperous business. Kuber yantra is the basis of gain of unlimited wealth and prosperity. According to Ramayana, Kuber made the golden Lanka, which was taken by his brother Ravan.
Kubera was rewarded by Lord Siva with the post of being one of the guards of the eight directions - the North. Kubera is mostly painted with his family and seen showering gold coins and navaratnas. Without His consent, even Mahalaxmi cannot give wealth.
Lord Kubera is also known as Dhanapati (Lord of Riches). Kubera is the trustee of all wealth and food grains, whereas creation of wealth and bestowal belongs to Lakshmi. Kubera is the son of Visrava and is the grandson of Brahma, the Creator, and is known by the patronymic, Vaisravana. He is the Lord of Yakshas, devotee of Lord Shiva and is known as the best among Yakshas.
Kuber yantra blesses with wealth and prosperity, faster recovery of dues and opens new avenues of growth and expansion.
Design: Wooden photo frame with Kuber yantra on golden paper.
Dimensions: 3.3 inches (W) x 4.3 inches (H).
Weight: 75 gms.
Mantra: Om Yakshaya Kuberaya Vaishravanaya Dhana-Dhanyadi, Pataye Dhana Dhanyadi Samruddhim Me,Dehi Dapaya Swaha.
The yantra would be “Blessed and Energised” before despatch.
What is a Yantra?
Yantra is a mystical instrument, which acts as a great cosmic conductor of energy, having symbolic diagrammatic representation of a Deity. It is used for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, wealth, yoga and meditation. Yantras are also referred as the abodes of the divine powers of God.Read more.
How to use Kubera Yantra?
1. Place the Yantra facing the North direction of your house or in puja altar.
2. Offer daily incense to the yantra.
3. Offer sandal paste in the center of the Yantra.
4. Offer Prasada (sweet offerings) to the yantra.
5. Chant the Mantra of the Yantra, minimum 11 times.
6. Consume the Prasada
- Shipping ChargesUS$ 12 applicable for following countries:USA, U.K., Canada, Netherlands, U. A. E., Denmark, Italy, Poland.Belgium, France, Bangladesh, Hungary, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Spain, Ireland, Slovakia.US$ 21 applicable for rest of the world including:Brazil, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Congo, Greece, Indonesia, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakastan, Malta, Mozambique, Norway, Panama, Reunion Island, Russia, South Africa, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago.* For shipments weighing upto 500 gms
Rs. 75 applicable within India. Cash on Delivery (COD) available within India.