The origin of Panchamukhi Hanuman can be traced in Ramayana. During the war, between Lord Rama and Ravana. Ravana took help of Mahiravanka who is the king of Pathala. Lord Hanuman in order to protect Lord Ram and Lakshman formed a fortress with his tail. Mahiravana took the form of Vibeeshana and took Lord Ram and Lakshman to pathala loka. Hanuman entered pathala loka in search of Rama and Lakshmana, He found out that to kill Mahiravana he had to extinguish five lamps burning in five different directions at the same time, so he has taken the Panchamukhi form with Hanuman, Hayagriva, Narasimha, Garuda and Varaha faces and extinguished the lamps and killed Mahiravana.
The significance of the five faces of the Hanuman is as follows:
1. East facing Anjaneya to grant humanity Ishta Siddhi.
2. South facing Karala Ugraveera Narasimha to grant humanity Abhista Siddhi.
3. West facing Mahaveera Garuda to grant humanity Sakala Sowbhagya.
4. North facing Lakshmi Varaha to grant humanity Dhana Prapthi.
5. Urdhva Mukha (atop) being Hayagriva to grant humanity Sarva Vidya Jaya Prapthi.
Invoke the blessings of Panchmukhi Hanuman by installing this photo in your puja altar, prayer room, office cabin or living area.
Design: Printed on high quality photo paper with fine finishing.
Shipping Charges US$ 12 for shipment weighing upto 500 gms applicable for following countries:
USA, U.K., Canada, Netherlands, U. A. E., Denmark, Italy, Poland.
Belgium, France, Bangladesh, Hungary, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Spain, Ireland, Slovakia.
US$ 21 for shipment weighing upto 500 gms applicable to rest of the world including:
Brazil, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Congo, Greece, Indonesia, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakastan, Malta, Mozambique, Norway, Panama, Reunion Island, Russia, South Africa, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago.
* For Shipping in India shipments charges Flat Rs. 75 (applicable within India only) .
Cash on Delivery (COD) available within India on Minimum order Value Rs.999.