Navadurga which literally means nine forms of Goddess Durga, are the manifestation of Durga in nine different forms. Navdurga are worshipped during all four Navratis in a year.
The 9 forms of supreme Goddess Durga are:
1. Shailaputri: She is known as 1st phase of Durga when she took birth as the daughter of Great Himalayas.
2. Brahmacharini: She is Devi's that phase when Maa Parvati before marriage was Devi Yogni and Devi Tapsvini.
3. Chandraghanta: May that Durga Devi, who rides on Tiger, who is endowed with intense anger and violence and is renowned by the name of Maa Chandraghanta, bestow her grace on me. Chandraghanta Maa is known and named Chandraghanta or Chandra-Khanda as Maa Durga wears the semi-circular moon (Chandra) which appears like a bell (Ghanta) on her forehead.
4. Kushmanda: In this form Mother Durga creates solar system by liberating her power to Lord Sun.
5. Skandamata: As Mother of Skanda or Kartikeya, Maa Parvati or Maa Durga is known as Skandmata.
6. Kathyayini: When Maa Parvati's Partial expansion took birth in Sage Katya's home and gets energy from trinity and demi Gods, then the Goddess was known as Maa Katyani.
7. Kaalratri: In Skand Purana, Maa Parvati liberates Devi's golden outer sheath and becomes dark complexioned then Goddess becomes Goddess Kaalratri.
8. Mahagauri: Devi is 16 years old unmarried Goddess Parvati.
9. Siddhidaatri: She is one who was worshiped by Lord Shiva to become in the form of Goddess Ardhnarishwara, then Goddess Shakti Appeared from the left side of Lord Shiva.
The yantra contains the Beej mantra of the Supreme Goddess.
Design: Made on thick golden paper sheet. Relevant colors are used which amplify the power of the yantra. Mantra: Om Aim Hreem Kleem
The yantra would be â€œBlessed and Energisedâ€ before despatch.
What is a Yantra?
Yantra is a mystical instrument, which acts as a great cosmic conductor of energy, having symbolic diagrammatic representation of a Deity. It is used for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, wealth, yoga and meditation. Yantras are also referred as the abodes of the divine powers of God.Read more.
How to use Navdurga Yantra?
1. Place the Yantra facing the North direction of your house or in puja altar.
2. Offer daily incense to the yantra.
3. Offer sandal paste in the center of the Yantra.
4. Offer Prasada (sweet offerings) to the yantra.
5. Chant the Mantra of the Yantra, minimum 11 times.
6. Consume the Prasada
Shipping Charges US$ 12 for shipment weighing upto 500 gms applicable for following countries:
USA, U.K., Canada, Netherlands, U. A. E., Denmark, Italy, Poland.
Belgium, France, Bangladesh, Hungary, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Spain, Ireland, Slovakia.
US$ 21 for shipment weighing upto 500 gms applicable to rest of the world including:
Brazil, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Congo, Greece, Indonesia, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakastan, Malta, Mozambique, Norway, Panama, Reunion Island, Russia, South Africa, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago.
* For Shipping in India shipments charges Flat Rs. 75 (applicable within India only) .
Cash on Delivery (COD) available within India on Minimum order Value Rs.999.