Agarbattis / Incense sticks
Incense sticks, also known as agarbathi (or agarbatti derived from Sanskrit word Agaravarthi, gara = odour, agar = aroma, varthi = wound ) and joss sticks, in which an incense paste is rolled or moulded around a bamboo stick, is one of the main forms of incense in India.
Agarbatti Manufacturers and Exporters Agarbatti Manufacturers,Scented Incense Stick,Incense Stick.
Buy Incense Sticks Online - Perfumed Dipped Scented, Handmade Masala Incense made using Traditional ways
Scent of a freshly bloomed flower; the aroma wafting from home-cooked food; the smell of wet earth promising rich harvests; the whiff of rains at the sight of dark clouds. Life is all about fragrances around us and memories surrounding them.
Welcome to our world of Fragrance at VedicVaani.Connect with us to experience the fragrance called life.
Use of agarbatti(Incense Sticks) has not been restricted to worship places only but the uses have enhanced remarkably.
Incense Agarbatti Sticks purifies the atmosphere like havan fire. VedicVaani Masala Incense fragrance purifies the physical environment around you.
Items 1-12 of 251
- Nagchampa Vedic Agarbatti₹170.00
- Incense holder with Incense₹720.00
- Loban Special Agarbatti₹150.00
- Prayer Agarbatti₹190.00
- Radhe Govind Agarbatti₹115.00
- Om Shanti Om Flora Agarbatti₹150.00
- Vaibhavi Agarbatti₹150.00
- Vedic Flora Agarbatti₹190.00
- Jasmine Masala Incense₹190.00
- Rose Flower Incense₹225.00
- Mogra Incense sticks₹150.00