Add the divine sound to your everyday Puja with beautiful Bells at Vedic Vaani.
Bells are an indivisible part of Indian rituals. The bells are called as ghanti in India and ringing a bell is considered to be an auspicious practice. The chime of bells is pretty similar to the Primal sound of 'Aum'. Hence, even the bells are worshipped in some of the Indian rituals. It is also believed that the ringing of bells dispels the evil forces.
You will find the same divinity in the bells available at Vedic Vaani. The bells are available in different shapes and sizes such as hand ghanti made of brass, Ganesha Hand Ghantee, Nandi Bell and Hanuman Bell. Besides this, you will also get Khanjiri and Manjira; the other types of bells at Vedic Vaani.
Items 1-12 of 57
- Designer Bell₹750.00Out of stock
- Golden Brass Trident (Trishul)₹485.00
- Hanuman Bell₹565.00
- Garuda bell-long₹1,020.00
- Nandi Double Bell in Brass₹1,425.00
- Krishna Basuri (Flute) in Pure Silver₹4,800.00
- Khanjri (Kartal)₹530.00
- Hand Bell in Pure Silver₹6,000.00
- Hand Ganti ( Bell ) - Big₹3,065.00
- Five Headed Naag Devta - Golden₹1,275.00